Looking for west Omaha marriage counselors?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” – Marianne Williamson✖
My therapeutic vision is to walk with my clients as they explore old wounds or ways of being in order to gain a better understanding of themselves and develop a more effective and authentic way of connecting with the world around them in order to live their fullest life possible.
For some people, therapy is used as short-term assistance for a specific problem or issue. For others, it is a longer process of self-discovery. No matter what your view or goal, it is my job to walk along side you helping guide the way through confusion and rough times. I will point out obstacles that stand in your way and support you as you move forward in your journey; wherever that may take you.
Tiffanie A. Thompson, LCSW
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Psychology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) from University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Certified Master Social Worker
- Seven years of experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness at Community Alliance
- Four years working as a psychotherapist in private practice.
- Taught non-credit classes for Metropolitan Community College
- Certified in PREPARE-ENRICH couples inventory
- Post graduate training in Jungian Psychology, Feminist Psychodynamic Psychology, Expressive Arts Therapy
- Trained in level I Reiki
If you are looking for Omaha marriage counselors, Tiffanie Thompson is a licensed and certified private mental health therapist that is available to work with clients from Omaha, Elkhorn, Bennington, Gretna, La Vista, Papillion, Ralston, Bellevue, Fremont, Blair and surrounding communities in Douglas County, Sarpy County, Dodge County, and Washington County. Her Omaha couples counseling office in West Omaha, Nebraska.
Keep in touch with Tiffanie
Copyright 2015 Tiffanie A. Thompson
Designed by Teslathemes